Saturday, July 13, 2013

S+J Engagement Photo Shoot

It's only just occurred to me that I haven't shared our favorite engagement photos (yes, I realize there are still a lot here, but I assure you it is INDEED narrowed down). We visited Charles Towne Landing in Late January as we were trying to mimic the landscape of our wedding/reception venue, which is private so we couldn't just go traipse around snapping pics. CTL was the perfect background!

Loren & Bryan of Loren Routhier Photography are a great and easygoing duo and we're really happy that we stumbled upon them to work with during this exciting milestone in our lives! Loren emailed the other day to let us know that our engagement shoot is going to be featured on Bisou Bride sometime in August; neat!

Anyways, I guess I was waiting to share until after we sent out our StD's but now that they're out well... 


THE REVEAL!! 
:::insert twinkling magical noise:::




















Sarah Sprovero @ Studio M Charleston did my hair & Jonny Sherwood of Jonny Cosmetics made me purty. My 3 sweetest ladies helped me narrow down outfit ideas. Thank you to everyone!! & to Stephen for being so cooperative and handsome ;)

Here are a LOT more, via Shutterfly. This is the 8x8 book I just bought.
Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your pennies, maties! ...argh? I'm no pirate. & You don't have to be a pirate to comment. Just do it. Dooo it.