The lining on the inside was a wine red color - not one of my wedding colors - so that had to be "fixed." I'd also already picked up a little glittery banner that said "Cards" that I wanted to use. I remembered I'd bought this book of freakingamazing paper from the craft store so I snagged that, cut the paper to size (only for the lid since that would be most visible. Then I washi-taped the edges which doubled as a clean edge and also held on the fishing line from the banner. The lid would flip open too far so I added a length of blue ribbon and boom. done.
So I cut some paper from my awesome book o'paper I found at the craft store.
Added washi tape around the edges, also sealing the fishing wire from the banner thingy
and Ta-daaaaaaa! SO SPARKLY!
Another item of my To-Do List bites the dust!