Early in the wedding
pinning planning process I cam across a DIY that seemed pretty quick and easy. Turns out it was! Although, I managed to spread the project out over about 4 months. Talented, I know.
I bought an unfinished little box and "Sahara Gold" metallic acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby, ordered some vinyl decals from CraftCuts.com, and grabbed a quart of paint I've been saving for (seriously) nearly 8 years. That last part I don't recommend; I'm pretty sure that's a no-no. But it was super duper high quality paint from PPG called Newport Berry Blue or Newberry blue. I'm too lazy to go look. I've been saving it for a very special project.
I was also working on finishing an "&" sign I purchased off Etsy. I was pretty sure I wanted it gold so I bought some green spray paint while I was at Hobby Lobby. Which was a good thing because I decided I didn't want it all gold. I know me so well...
A series of mildly-acceptable-quality photojournalistic moments captured during the process: