Friday, October 10, 2014

Out of the Closet: Outfit Post 2

I got dressed some more times - and eventually will start taking more appropriately composed photos -  and went to work like this:

Ah, class class class! You could be wearing a suit of mud and set of pearls would make that shit so classy. I've had this skirt for a while and every season threaten to toss it but I'm glad I haven't - it's a wonderfully constructed piece that looks equally awesome with pumps or boots. This was/is the first time I paired it with this top - another awesome transitional piece that I grabbed last summer at Chico's in Tanger Outlets.
Blouse: Chico's, Skirt: Grace Elements, Shoes: Mossimo, Necklace: Rando Boutique

My hair was my favorite part of this outfit, save for the leopard print flats that I treat like a neutral because, duh. I followed this pin to do my hair. I did get a pic of the top of my head but didn't want to alarm you with the amount of silver up there.
Cardigan: evie., Shell: Chico's, Pants: Banana Republic Outlet, Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co., Earrings: Premier Jewelry, Dirty Laundry: Husband
I've been digging the navy and mint combo for a while; I love how the dark blue brings the mint into fall and of course adding booties really helped make the seasonal transition. I referenced this pin for inspo on choosing a necklace. 
Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet, Skirt: Boom Boom Jeans, Booties: Report Signature, Necklace: Jane.com
Curls, pearls, lace, & gold - oh my! I think this might be the last warm day into fall that I can wear this shade of pink, so I present to you my "Horror Movie Dress" as coined by a lovely friend ;) The better part of the moment of her naming this dress was the boutique saleslady's attempt to save a sale (that was never lost, honestly). I found this frock during a girl's weekend to Beaufort, SC this summer and I adore it because I don't have to really try to make an outfit out of it - it is EEEnough on its own, amiright?!?! 
Dress: Sage, Earrings: Kate Spade, Necklace: Boutique - the lion head is from an old piece of Liz Claiborne jewelry, Bracelet: "Collette" by Premier Jewelry, Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your pennies, maties! ...argh? I'm no pirate. & You don't have to be a pirate to comment. Just do it. Dooo it.