Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy Hearts Day: Free Kids Valentines Day Printable Tag

Searching the internet (e.g. Pinterest) for Valentine's Day ideas for boys, I came across some pretty lovely ideas but the one that really stuck with me was this idea from DesignMom.com (and this one) to roll up a mad lib sheet, tie with thin baker's twine, and attach a little tag (which is the free printable I have for you). Hers was cute but I'm a sucker for designing my own shit using PicMonkey.

Like a sweet little love scroll of hilarity.


Link over to Designmom.com to see some finished pics of this quick, easy project since I've only just ordered our mad lib book, which BTW, I found on Amazon for less than $3 (+ free shipping with prime); there were lots of mad lib book categories (Halloween, Christmas, travel, etc.) if you're not into sticking with the "love" theme.



right click on either photo to download

I really adore that there's no food involved - although I'm not above anyone giving ME candy
:::hintilikedarkchocolatehint:::

and I certainly don't mind when Josh comes home with too many conversation hearts but I figure why add to the sugar pot when my ...I mean Josh's Valentine can make them giggle instead?


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your pennies, maties! ...argh? I'm no pirate. & You don't have to be a pirate to comment. Just do it. Dooo it.