Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Downstairs Oldness

This morning, and yesterday morning, and Monday morning, I woke up to the sound of the sky falling and it was ahhmuhzing. Especially since I watched it from our killer new bed! Our new furniture was finally delivered this past Sunday morning, but I haven't even had a chance to blog about the "before of the downstairs area," so nothing "new" will be in this post. womp womp! Plus, no one room is fully put together anyways, so any pics I posted wouldn't do my imagination justice for what's being planned :)

The living area. It was quite poorly designed, unless you enjoy not having enough room for a minimum of 5 people to sit comfortably. The loveseats are a good fit, essentially, but the room is better configured for someone who might actually like to decorate the mantel for Christmas (me? well, it doesn't matter now, does it?) ...(yes, me. That tv placement is raining on my sugar plum parade). Anyways, there isn't a lot of room for improvement (or issss there... wait and see!) for furniture placement, and that's frustrating. Does anyone else feel like this color scheme is just a fancy military barracks? .... fancy army man cave, perhaps? uh.yeah.


<3 that natural light!

I've obvs already started moving in my crap.


not.a.fan. With 3 little boys and those pointed glass edges?! Stitches waiting to happen.
 
missing dining set- sold it on CL; it was one of the first things I wanted to see go!


Josh, Stephen, & I are officially cohabitating, although this week won't feel as much like it since Stephen is out of town doing some silly work-related stuff. (My description, not his.) This actually works pretty well; it kind of gives me a week to adjust 1. to a new home & 2. to a new home that I'm sharing with my loves (& 3. so Stephen won't be in my way while I move things around - a couch is easier moved when it loses 250 lbs]

I changed my mind about no new stuff, here's a sneak of our bedroom. I'm just in lurrrve with it, especially our new down-alt comforter :)


& a reminder of our old:

btw - that queen size bed frame is totes for sale. $120 and it's yours. Pickup only. I have a boxspring you can take with it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your pennies, maties! ...argh? I'm no pirate. & You don't have to be a pirate to comment. Just do it. Dooo it.