Monday, July 30, 2012

Master B-Room Peep Show!

I finally hung some curtains and an awesome canvas I scored on Craigslist for $40. Besides those two items and the actual bedframe, there wasn't much that was purchased specifically for this room - and I'm pretty proud of that. I snagged the four coastal framed pics (Stephen's work on IOP!) from the kitchen and reframed them; the big bed pillow was a couch cushion at the old place; my necklace hanger thing on the dresser I made over the weekend (blog post on that, eventually); and the bedside tables were quick fixes Stephen had previously purchased for the boys' rooms but we always knew they were just too small - turns out they're PERFECT bedside stands :) The other crap was just brought over when we shacked up together.


 Here's a quick reminder of the space I was working with: before pics are at the bottom of this post; click me!




I'm pretty delighted and can't wait to add some color to those walls :) I'm thinking slate gray/blue or some equally excellent shade of gray. Oh, and for the record, I had a grey room before it was trendy.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your pennies, maties! ...argh? I'm no pirate. & You don't have to be a pirate to comment. Just do it. Dooo it.