Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Logging on for a Whole30: Day 19 skip a few 24!

I forgot to post for a few days. Whoops. My weeks just got a little more hectic with a new CrossFit schedule so I'm going to use that excuse. I'm hurting this morning - from bruising on my shoulders from front squats to screaming abdominal muscles and burning tight quads. Yowza. 3x a week is gonna be no joke! 



What I can remember I've eaten recently, with photos below:
Sat.: Sausage/Spinach/Apple/Sweet Potato Casserole + Beefalo Filet Mignon, Twice Baked Sweet Potato with Rosemary, Eggplant (I think...)
Sun.:  Plantain Nachos + Shrimp & "Grits" (photo below!)
Mon.: Spinach & Ham Fritattas + Tuna Waldorf Salad & 1/2 apple + Top Round Beefalo & Zoodles (pre & post workout)
Tue.: Spinach & Ham Fritattas + Top Round Beefalo, Zoodles, & Broccoli + Pork Chop, Fauxtatoes, Eggplant
Wed.: Spinach & Ham Fritatta, Plantains, and Top Round Beefalo + Tuna Waldorf Salad, Fauxtatoes, Eggplant, Pork Chop (I'm really hungry.) + Burger, Sweet Potato Chips, Eggplant



I'm not sure what to write about because I'm kind of tired today so I'm going to do some photo-journaling of rather mundane things. I think CrossFit nights deserve an extra hour of sleep but going to bed at 8:30/9 just is sooo early. Maybe Josh can just drive himself to school in the mornings so I can get the extra hour in the morning. I'll have to mention that to him... ;) I cannot imagine how much worse I might feel if I wasn't eating properly!
final menu for last week of August
Sunset after September 4th WOD 
went to an adult toy party Saturday night and enjoyed some pistachios I had (pi)stachio'd in my purse (brought veggies+ranch to share)
Final menu for last week
Menu planning; it's getting easier!
makings of Plantain Nachos - they were dynamite but I don't recommend sharing this between only two people unless you can pace yourself and not eat 1/2 lb of taco meat.
Stomach Ache City; Population: Me



Stephen's Nacho Lunch
Shrimp & "Grits" (fauxtatoes) and ceviche (in the background) that Stephen prepared.
This morning's leftover breakfast of champions: Steak, Fritatta, and Plantains
trying to mix patterns today.

Recap:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your pennies, maties! ...argh? I'm no pirate. & You don't have to be a pirate to comment. Just do it. Dooo it.